How to install WPHelpful
How to install our PRO WordPress plugin:
- Download the plugin
wphelpful-X.X.X.zipfrom your payment success page or email. Keep it as a .zip file, you don’t need to unzip it.
- Go to your WordPress site and click “Plugins” in the left menu
- At the top of the Plugins page, click the “Add New” button
- Again at the top of the page, click the “Upload Plugin” button
- Click “Choose File”, and go to the location of
wphelpful-X.X.X.zip(often in your Downloads folder)
- Click “Install Now”
- After the install finishes, click “Activate Plugin”
- WPHelpful is almost ready to use! Go to “Settings” in the left menu, and click “WPHelpful”
- Important – Enter you license key in the box, then click “Activate License”
- You’re ready to go! Update any customizations below the license box.
- Go to any page or post, scroll down, then enable WPHelpful and add
[wphelpful]anywhere in your content.
If you still have any questions or problems, email me at [email protected]← Return to support